Landfill Alternative Daily Covers
TDS Demonstration Video
TDS Set-Up Video
If you buy a 40 foot tarp you should expect to lay out 40 feet of tarp. Without the tarpLOX we had to add another tarp to get the same coverage. We tried everything to make the old tarp work - sewing the ends of the sleeves, taping up the ends of the cables, nothing worked until tarpLOX. I wish you would have come up with this a long time ago. You would have saved us a lot of time and heartache."
Kevin Miller, Site Manager
Hamm Landfill, Perry, KS
ADC Tarps with tarpLOX Structural Support System for Automated Tarping Machine Tarps
- Save your airspace
- Protect your investment
- Maximize tarp coverage
- Minimize installation time
- Improve performance in wind
- High quality fabrics and construction
- Patent pending
Demonstration video - The performance speaks for itself
Introducing the tarpARMOR line of premium landfill Alternative Daily Cover tarps. tarpARMOR tarps save valuable airspace and provide the most economical form of daily cover for landfills. Daily cover is designed to: reduce the amount of trash that can blow away, reduce the risk of disease (birds, animals and insects feeding on waste), reduce odors, reduce the chance of fire. Standard sizes are 50x50 (48x50 finished) and 100x100 (96x100 finished) Light enough to be spread by manpower or existing equipment. Call for custom sizes and materials.
Premium replacement tarps for automatic tarping machine (ATM) systems, such as our TDS Tarp Deployment System, with exclusive tarpLOX structural support system.
- Sturdy polypropylene material in 6.5 oz. and 9.4 oz.
- Special order materials available.
- Standard stock size is 50x50 (48x50 finished).
- Light enough to be spread by manpower or existing equipment.
- Other standard sizes and custom sizes available.
- Heavy duty webbing around the perimeter and at the seams.
- Corners are reinforced.
- Heavy duty straps and D-rings on all 4 sides.
- Provides economical overnight protection.
- Saves valuable air space.
Tarp Removal Part 1
Tarp Removal Part 2
Tarp Removal Part 3